Live on the beautiful California central coast! If quality of life is important to you, then you’ll love Santa Barbara, consistently ranked as one of the most desirable places to live in the nation. Come join an established firm where your voice is heard, ideas are encouraged and your work is highly regarded.
PMSM Architects provides planning and architectural services to Educational, Healthcare, and Performing Arts clients located throughout central and southern California. We design projects that enrich the community!
PMSM offers a unique and collaborative environment with dynamic, passionate, creative, and intelligent people with potential for professional and personal development. As we grow our Santa Barbara office, we are seeking a Project Architect to work on select Healthcare projects. The Project Architect will work closely with the Healthcare Market Sector Leader and will be a part of the healthcare studio.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Develop project designs or assist designers as needed
- Prepare documentation for schematic design, design development and construction documents
- Develop and compile project specifications
- Assist with OHSPD submittal and approval process
- Assist with construction administration
Desired Skills and Experience
- 8+ years industry experience
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Architecture is required
- Experience in Healthcare projects is preferable
- OSHPD and/or DSA experience
- Proficiency in CAD and or Revit is required
- Strong technical, code and detailing skills for quality documentation
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver
- Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment