PMSM Architects is seeking a highly motivated Community College Project Architect to lead and manage projects within our Community College Design Studio.
Project Role and Responsibility
- Collaboratively work with the Community College Design Studio to coordinate and manage Community College projects throughout all project phases, pre-design through construction administration and DSA certification.
- Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions.
- Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope and budget.
- Coordinate design consultants and oversee support team.
- Review deliverables prepared by project team before proceeding to next phase.
- Coordination of construction documents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communications with clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with staff.
- Ability to facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Draft client proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Passion for higher education design and construction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture.
- Ten (10) years’ experience within Community College project design and management.
- Experience with DSA approval.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit, Acrobat, and Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated, positive and ability to problem solve.
- Ability to create strong client relationships.