PMSM Architects is seeking a highly motivated Architectural Project Manager + Drafter III to oversee projects within our K-12 and Community College markets.
Project Role and Responsibility
• Coordinate and manage project design, production, and documentation at all project phases (Pre-Design through Construction Administration and DSA Certification).
• Produce and comprehend architectural redlines and efficiently produce documents and revisions.
• Oversee quality control and ensure compliance with project scope and budget.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and communications with clients.
• Coordinate design consultants and oversee architectural team.
• Ability to work collaboratively and clearly with staff.
• Draft client proposals.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Passion for educational design.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture; Masters is a plus.
• Four (4+) years experience.
• Experience with DSA Approval and Final Certification.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD & Revit, Adobe Suite.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Team Player.
• Highly motivated, positive and proactive problem solver.
• Detail oriented.